Happy New Year!
Are you back at work today? I am…and it’s a little rough. But before I go back into my regular-posting mode, I wanted to share with you a few things that have been on my mind regarding this blog.
I think it’s time to shake it up a little.
As I’ve mentioned before, this blog has always been about dating & relationships—and it’s going to stay that way. However, I want to add a few more things in. So, here’s a few things you can expect to see around these parts in the coming year:
- Woman you should know—profiles of notable women.
- Celebrity crush—profiles of hot guys I drool over.
- Single girl recipe—recipes that are so delicious, you’ll have no idea they’re low-cal.
- Boyfriend recipe—recipes that will knock his socks off.
- Survival guide—lists to get you through any situation.
- Pic of the week—picture every Tuesday that represents my week.
Sound fun? I hope so.
In general, I want my posts to be a little more personal. I know there are times when I’ve shared lots with you, but sometimes—like when my dating life is lacking—I tend to not reveal as much. Not this year!
Even during times when my dating life might not be hopping, I’ve still got plenty of stories to tell. So, I hope you’ll stay with me for the ride.
Thank you all for making 2013 so amazing for me…here’s to 2014!