The following post contains affiliate links, which sends me a small percentage of any sales at no cost to you.
If you’ve been following along for a bit, you’ll know that I’ve REALLY been trying to handle up on my skin for the last four months. I had some acne issues, and now that it’s mostly cleared up, I’m trying to find a balance between keeping the acne at bay and also using products that will address other skin issues (aging, dehydration, etc.).
In the midst of this journey, I sort of stumbled upon Skyn Iceland products. I dabbled in the brand by using their microneedling eye patches (which I love), and then buying some other patches to try.
Then, Ulta had a free Skyn Iceland gift with purchase. So, I purchased something and got SO much Skyn Iceland stuff for free, including face wash, moisturizer, makeup removing wipes, and a full-size jar of the Nordic Skin Peel.
Here are the ingredients of the peel (which comes in the form of a pad):
- Witch hazel to soothe skin
- White willow bark, a natural form of salicylic acid, that soothes irritation and prevents breakouts
- Papaya fruit extract, a natural enzyme, which dissolves dead skin and helps brighten skin
- Lactic acid, a gentle AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) that helps exfoliate skin
- Jojoba seed extract hydrates skin while helping restore elasticity and smoothness
- Icelandic Complex, a proprietary natural blend that replenishes the nutrients that stress depletes. Sourced from Iceland’s pure and potent environment, it contains pollution-free Icelandic Glacial Water with 6 essential minerals to hydrate and detoxify skin, Arctic Cloudberry and Cranberry Seed Oils “super fruits of the Arctic” rich in Omega Fatty Acids, Vitamins and potent antioxidants as well as Pure Molecular Oxygen which delivers energy into skin’s deepest layers to bring back a youthful glow.
I mean… this stuff is AWESOME. Before using these pads, I was using specific pads for fighting acne, and I was worried about making the switch. But these things are fantastic.
I use one pad every night after washing my face. I let it dry and then I alternate nights using an acne cream or a night cream. My skin continues to improve using the Nordic Peel and I will be buying these once I run out (I am almost out!).
I also used every bit of their face wash and loved it, too — I am a Skyn Iceland FAN.
This beauty review is not sponsored — nor are any of the reviews on this blog. I am a beauty and skincare junkie and enjoy sharing the products I love right here! For more reviews and similar posts, please subscribe to the blog by clicking subscribe on the right side of your screen. Cheers!