Posted on February 26, 2015, in Light Pulp and tagged authors, Boy Meets World, breakup, college, college life, Cory Matthews, dating, family, Girl Meets World, heartbreak, Holly A. Phillips, How to Make Lemonade, life, love, relationships, sex, Shawn Hunter, The Bitter Lemon, the juice, twenty-something, young love. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
The Bitter Lemon is home to lifestyle writer, editor, and author, Holly A. Phillips. She's an obsessive dreamer, TV-addict, and a relentless blogger, who's recently taken up casual calligraphy. She currently lives in Austin, Texas with her cat, Blanche Devereaux.
She is making changes this year!
Follow Me on Instagram
Get the Newsletter
- Follow The Bitter Lemon on WordPress.com
- @LynnBrookdale That's what I've heard! It sounds much more gruesome than the book. 2 hours ago
- Brunch @BlueStarAustin is what's getting me out of bed today! #sunday 🍳🍾 7 hours ago
- RT @foodandwine: Hershey introduces candy inspired by 6 states including a BBQ sauce bar. 😱 trib.al/bRKxsYD https://t.co/woKCW7XwbN 7 hours ago
- @LynnBrookdale I read it! I really enjoyed it - definitely made me think about a lot. 7 hours ago
- How. Bout. Dahhht. #RHOA #RHOAreunion 21 hours ago
Follow Me on Pinterest
Our Non-Committal Book Club
Take my Blog Class
Get The Book
Follow me on MTS:
Join Melaleuca today!
Get the First Book
Get the second book
Get 4 meals free:
Top Posts & Pages
Sort It Out