Posted on January 17, 2015, in The Ingredients and tagged alcoholic, authors, Baton Rouge, breakup, breakups, career, college, college life, dating, Dig Magazine, drinking, family, fighting, Holly A. Phillips, How to Make Lemonade, job, life, love, relationships, sex, single, The Bitter Lemon, twenty-something, unemployment, writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
The Bitter Lemon is home to lifestyle writer, editor, and author, Holly A. Phillips. She's an obsessive dreamer, TV-addict, and a relentless blogger, who's recently taken up casual calligraphy. She currently lives in Austin, Texas with her cat, Blanche Devereaux.
She is making changes this year!
Follow Me on Instagram
Get the Newsletter
- Follow The Bitter Lemon on WordPress.com
- LOCK HIM UP. twitter.com/marieclaire/st… 13 hours ago
- "So I'll be coasting, roller-coasting Through my emotion..."-@thegreatkhalid is soothing my soul tonight 🙏🏼🎧 16 hours ago
- Later, Chattanooga. Hope I don't see you for a long, long time. ✌🏼 17 hours ago
- RT @USATODAY: The NFL showed Sunday that Donald Trump had badly overplayed his hand. usat.ly/2xphiiE 18 hours ago
- #TakeAKnee 21 hours ago
Follow Me on Pinterest
The Bitter Lemon Etsy Shop
Our Non-Committal Book Club
Take my Blog Class
Get The Book
Follow me on MTS:
Join Melaleuca today!
Get the First Book
Get the second book
Get 4 meals free:
Top Posts & Pages
Sort It Out