Dating by Astrology.
Posted by thebitterlemon
I have always been interested in astrology, although I don’t live by it, I love reading my weekly horoscope — scoffing when it’s completely incorrect, and gasping in awe when it’s right on-point. When it comes to dating, I’ve discussed matching via personality test, but what about zodiac compatibility?
Born on July 2, I am a Cancer, meaning:
- All about home, comfort of family, maternal, domestic, nurturing
- Loves tradition, patriotic
- Has a good memory, is emotional
- Quick to retreat, moody, often vindictive
- Quick to help others, avoids confrontation
- Devoted, romantic, listen to their gut
Cancer traits have always fit me to a T, which is probably why I love reading horoscopes and compatibility charts. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t look up compatibility as SOON as I get a birthday for the person I’m crushing on. Let’s take this to the charts:
According to this chart, my perfect matches are a Scorpio and a Pisces. Hmm…
Scorpio (October 23-November 21)
- Fiercely independent, like to be in control
- Moody, possessive, yet loyal
- Wise in business, ambitious, determined
- Intense, misunderstood, often secretive
I’ve actually dated several Scorpios, and obviously, things didn’t work out. I have yet to meet a Scorpio that I get along with very well. But, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, stars! If you know of a Scorpio that is single and could be a match, point me in that direction!
Pisces (February 19-March 20)
- Needs other people to keep them positive, grounded
- Sensitive, loyal, will go out of their way to help a friend
- Mysterious, molded by surroundings
- Intuitive, sensitive, treat others the way they wish to be treated
I do not THINK I’ve ever dates a Pisces (if I did, I obviously have forgotten about it), but perhaps that is my ideal match! Quick, find me a man with a birthday between February 19 and March 20!
Now, I know astrology won’t answer all of my dating woes… but at this point, I’m open to try just about anything.
The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings.
Posted on October 20, 2014, in Light Pulp and tagged alcoholic, astrology, authors, breakup, compatibility, dating, ex boyfriends, family, first date, heartbreak, Holly A. Phillips, How to Make Lemonade, life, love, relationships, sex, single, stars aligned, The Bitter Lemon, zodiac. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.