The following post contains affiliate links, which sends me a small percentage of any sales at no cost to you.
I hate being this person, but I can’t believe Christmas is in 10 days. Yikes!!
I’m reading a holiday book and have watched ONE Christmas movie, so I’m really behind on my festive activities, but I’ve got one thing in order: my holiday BAR.
I’ve rounded up the festive holiday cocktail recipes that I’ll be making for Christmas, New Year’s, and let’s face it… probably until spring.
Here’s what I’ve got on my list:
- Spiced Cranberry Paloma from Joy & Oliver | Recipe
- Chandon Garden Spritz | Ready-to-drink
- Mistletoe Kiss from Smells Like Home | Recipe
- Winter White Cosmo from No Plate Like Home | Recipe
- Honey Bourbon Cocktail + Rosemary Simple Syrup | Recipe
I also made my own list of themed cocktails based on classic Christmas movies! If you’ve been here for a bit, you know I already have a list of “Home Alone” themed cocktail recipes (check it out, here).
This year, I wanted to take it a little further and come up with cocktails for other movies, too.
So, not only did I come up with several themed cocktail names and recipes, but I made a printable for it!
It’s for sale in my Etsy Shop, but the printable also comes with a few extra goodies:
- You get the detailed recipes and instructions for making each holiday cocktail
- You also get the PNG files of the graphics and recipes from the printable in case you want to copy and paste them into your own holiday menu or printable.
I thought the printable would be cute for a bar cart or to print out and have on hand for your holiday parties and gatherings!
If you’re looking for festive holiday cocktail accessories, I found some goodies:
- Moose mugs, glasses, wine glasses & shot glasses for “Christmas Vacation” fans | Moose goodies
- Holiday shot glasses and wine glasses | Festive glassware
- General holiday barware, including gift sets | Holiday barware
What are you all sipping on this holiday season?
To see more writing from me, be sure to subscribe to The Bitter Lemon by clicking “subscribe” on the right side of your screen. Want even more? Subscribe to my newsletter to get roundups, book recs and lifestyle tips.