Posted on December 11, 2014, in Light Pulp and tagged authors, breakup, cold and flu, college, dating, drinking, ex boyfriends, family, first date, getting published, heartbreak, Holly A. Phillips, How to Make Lemonade, life, love, relationships, sex, single, single and sick, The Bitter Lemon, twenty-something. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
The Bitter Lemon is home to lifestyle writer, editor, and author, Holly A. Phillips. She's an obsessive dreamer, TV-addict, and a relentless blogger, who's recently taken up casual calligraphy. She currently lives in Austin, Texas with her cat, Blanche Devereaux.
She is making changes this year!
Follow Me on Instagram
Get the Newsletter
- Follow The Bitter Lemon on WordPress.com
- So much for 45 helping the trans community... twitter.com/caitlyn_jenner… 1 hour ago
- Adam is a dick #belowdeckmed 17 hours ago
- Dear #Fashionbloggers - NO ONE is wearing sweaters right now. Stop acting like this is a thing. Thx. ✌🏼️ 20 hours ago
- RT @thegreatkhalid: I got nominated for Best New Artist at the VMA's 😭 @MTV This is so insane wtf WOW https://t.co/W8nMwLwWIB 21 hours ago
- @MKwonderland Devin. 21 hours ago
Follow Me on Pinterest
Our Non-Committal Book Club
Take my Blog Class
Get The Book
Follow me on MTS:
Join Melaleuca today!
Get the First Book
Get the second book
Get 4 meals free:
Top Posts & Pages
Sort It Out