It’s time for the monthly book discussion over on The Bitter Lemon’s Patreon! I wanted this channel to be mostly blogging tips, digital marketing how-to, SEO, etc… but I also wanted to include one post per month about books.
I truly believe that in order to be a great writer, you have to be a great reader. I set a low reading goal for myself at the beginning of the year because I anticipated being swamped with work… and then a pandemic happened and I’m reading more than ever!
So, I picked five books that I’ve read so far this year (I’ve read 16, but these are my favorites so far) to talk about in this post. If you’re interested, head over to The Bitter Lemon’s Patreon to hear an in-depth discussion about:
- “Dear Sweet Pea” by Julie Murphy
- “Such a Fun Age” by Kiley Reid
- “No Way Down: Life and Death on K2” by Graham Bowley
- “Saint X” by Alexis Schaitkin
- “Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup” by John Carreyrou
What books have you read so far this year that you’ve loved?