Hey gang! Anyone else back at work today? I am, and I can already tell it’s not going to be an easy few days before we get another long weekend (how spoiled do I sound right now?). Anyway, I feel like I’m being annoying and beating this course over your head, but this will be my last hurrah about it (unless, of course, I’m throwing an awesome promo), but I just wanted to give you the chance to take it on the cheap!
So here’s the scoop on my course, Blogging for Beginners:
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to create a living, successful blog.
This class covers the blogging world from all angles, including:
- How to choose the blog platform for your blogging needs
- Best practices for writing & publishing entries
- Techniques for promoting & maintaining your new blog
- Ways to interact with bloggers around the globe
- Information on advertising opportunities & affiliate programs to earn money
While emphasizing the content of your very own blog, this class will also hone your skills at:
- Utilizing your blog platform to its fullest potential
- Applying design techniques to further communicate your ideas to readers
Learn the ins and outs of three blogging platforms, including WordPress, BlogSpot, and Tumblr. You will also encounter other bloggers and complete assignments to ensure your experience in this class is helpful in the blogging world.
Take this course if:
- You have a curiosity about blogs and the blogosphere
- You have a desire to create and a need for an outlet
- You have a passion you wish to share with the world
- You have a business you’re looking to promote
- You have a hobby you want to make money from
- You’re looking for a way to communicate on a global level
- You’ve started a blog but need direction and/or promotional help
What are the requirements?
- You can start this course without even knowing what a blog is — don’t worry, I’ll explain it! All you need is an internet connection and we’ll go over everything from there, together.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 33 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Choose and use the right blogging platform
- Post blog entries, complete with photos, videos, and other multimedia
- Maintain and promote their blog(s)
- Create, design, and name a blog
- Reach a desired audience with specific content
- Relate and interact with bloggers worldwide
- Utilize SEO tactics, social media channels, and other marketing methods to promote their blog(s)
- Be able to maintain a successful web endeavor (for hobby or for business)
What is the target audience?
- Blogging for Beginners is truly meant for beginners looking to start a blog. If you’ve started a blog, but are looking for tips on what to write, or how to promote it, you can still benefit from this course. If you’re already a blogging pro, this course is probably old hat to you!
…So, you don’t even need to know ANYTHING going in to the class — I’ll teach you everything! There’s 33 components to the course, including videos, lectures, screeencasts, and a downloadable syllabus.
But, here’s the thing. I need some people to enroll in the course and give me some reviews! So, I’m offering the ENTIRE course for $1 (yes, ONE DOLLAR) to the first five people who sign up (here) and use the code: Lemon …if you see this too late, you can still take the course for $25 (which is still way less than it’s listed price of $59) with code: Hurray …so, sign up! I hope to see you there soon!